Welcome to PsYcHo Roleplaying!

Please Log in or Register.



 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password

Share | 
 

 The Elatria

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 633
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:58 am

-Taken off-guard, he is easily overtaken. The other guard turns around and when noticing that you have defeated the other guard, he takes a more serious stance against you-

-It is noticeable in the background that Rovan headbutts the guard he is contending with and gains control of the stunstick and quickly thrusts it into the guard's chest. A bright golden light surges out from the rod as it comes in contact with the guard. The guard starts to scream in agonising pain before collapsing to the ground in a seizure. Several other guards start to move in on the two of you. Many people of the crowd are noticing now-

________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psycho-group.canadian-forum.com
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 268
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 21
Location : ~In the Wolf Den~

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:59 pm

Irvan:-Steps forward trying to close the distance between himself and the other guard-

________________________


So says the Wolf!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 633
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:47 pm

-Before anything happens, another prisoner rushes from the side and tackles the Guard. He is having trouble holding him down however. The stunstick slides out of the guard's hand and slides several feet out of his reach-

-Several other prisoners rush past you to intercept the guards heading for Rovan. You can hear loud shouts, screams, and the sound of both stunsticks and blasters going off behind you. It is clear that these few events have started a riot-

________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psycho-group.canadian-forum.com
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 268
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 21
Location : ~In the Wolf Den~

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:12 pm

Irvan:-Moves forward and picks up the stun stick, hurriedly he uses it on the guard the prisoners tackled. He then glances about looking for Rovan-

________________________


So says the Wolf!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 633
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:43 am

-Rovan stabs a guard that was comeing at you from the side with the stunstick-

Rovan: Time to go, Imp. You in?


-The area is in complete chaos right now. Sirens and alarms are going off. There are a few pirate fighters that have even taken to the air and are patrolling, swooping down and eliminateing any prisoners that separate themselves from the main group to escape-

________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psycho-group.canadian-forum.com
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 268
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 21
Location : ~In the Wolf Den~

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:42 pm

Irvan: Sure am. Got a plan?

________________________


So says the Wolf!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 633
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:09 pm

Rovan: -He only smiles, hits your shoulder, and breaks into a jog past you-

________________________


Last edited by PsYcHo_DaveFY on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psycho-group.canadian-forum.com
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 268
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 21
Location : ~In the Wolf Den~

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Irvan:-Frowns- Wonderful.-Turns and jogs after him-

________________________


So says the Wolf!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsYcHo_Derodric
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 559
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 21
Location : In THE Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:44 am

-There is a loud crack, it resembles thunder, in the sky. When you look up you see a large black 'hole' in the sky, lightning arks off of it, and it seems to be phasing in and out of the world, almost like it is flickering-

-After several seconds of this, the bow of an enormous ship appears through the rift, it is unlike any ship design you have seen before. The rift closes as the ship fully leaves it, and you see it is launching small 1 man fighters to intercept any of the pirate air forces.-

________________________



Always Speak Politely to an Enraged Dragon.


"This of course is the way to talk to dragons, if you don't want to reveal your proper name (which is wise), and don't want to infuriate them by flat refusal (which is very wise). No Dragon can resist the fascination of riddling talk and of wasting time trying to understand it." -J.R.R. Tolkien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 633
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:56 am

Rovan: -Stops running at the sound of the crack, jolting his head to look up in surprise. He stares in utter awe and shock as the ship emerges, not speaking until it is fully out of the hole- That.. was not a part of my plan..

-The crowd has started to panic when the ship is seen, especially more so when it starts to tear down the fighters. Nearly everyone is running for cover or to get to a ship-

________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psycho-group.canadian-forum.com
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 268
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 21
Location : ~In the Wolf Den~

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:25 am

Irvan:-Gazes up at the ship with a mixture of surprise and curiosity- Never saw a ship like that before, not in all my years....

________________________


So says the Wolf!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsYcHo_Derodric
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 559
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 21
Location : In THE Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:25 pm

-The fighters from the ship are not all identicle, there are different versions, some you have seen (such as several small imperial fighters), and some you haven't. They each have a large forward pointing antenna however that is custom.-

-They seem to all be following a similar tactic of flying up along side or near another fighter, and letting a ark of electricty strike the other ship from the tip of the antenna. It doesn't seem to do an immediate damage, but after several seconds, the fighter that is stuck by the bolt either crashes, or flys off, out of the fight. You even notice some that are struck begin firing upon its own ships. They are completely ignoring any ground forces at the time being-

________________________



Always Speak Politely to an Enraged Dragon.


"This of course is the way to talk to dragons, if you don't want to reveal your proper name (which is wise), and don't want to infuriate them by flat refusal (which is very wise). No Dragon can resist the fascination of riddling talk and of wasting time trying to understand it." -J.R.R. Tolkien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 633
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:04 am

Rovan: Follow me. We need to get out of here. -Rushing towards one of the walls of the large pirate base-

-At three of the large buildings that are connected directly to the wall, massive AA turrets begin to rise from under the roof and come online-

________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psycho-group.canadian-forum.com
PsYcHo_Derodric
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 559
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 21
Location : In THE Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:38 am

-The Pirate fleet that is protecting the base is easily outmatched, yet there seem to be more and more fighters of massive ship every second, they swarm at the AA towers, they don't seem to mind the shots coming at them, or that many of the ships that are charging are being shot down. The remaining fighters from the charge fire the same lightning bolt like ark into the AA towers as they get close, and the AA towers begin powering down or even begin firing at other AA towers or at the pirate vessels.-

-The ground is covered in smoking debris, yet the ships don't seem to bother with any of the ground forces or prisoners.-


________________________



Always Speak Politely to an Enraged Dragon.


"This of course is the way to talk to dragons, if you don't want to reveal your proper name (which is wise), and don't want to infuriate them by flat refusal (which is very wise). No Dragon can resist the fascination of riddling talk and of wasting time trying to understand it." -J.R.R. Tolkien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 268
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 21
Location : ~In the Wolf Den~

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:30 pm

Irvan:-Snorts- No kidding.-He follows-

________________________


So says the Wolf!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 633
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:03 am

Rovan: -Tears off a security panel beside a door and starts to reconfigure the inside. The door soon opens and he rushes in-

________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psycho-group.canadian-forum.com
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 268
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 21
Location : ~In the Wolf Den~

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:08 am

Irvan:-Follows him- So do tell what is your master plan to get us out of here?

________________________


So says the Wolf!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 633
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:41 am

______________
LIVE RP UPDATE
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯



PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: At the moment, getting away from here. Unless you want to stay and find out what whoever they are want.

PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan: I'd rather not. But by the looks of it we can't exactly fly out of here. They're shooting down anything in the air.

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: -Reaches a door on the other side of the room and tears off the panel next to it. Starts to work on it- More like 'reprogramming.'

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: At least from what I saw.

PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan: Hmmm.... True.-He glances over his shoulder to see if anybody followed them- Still if we go into the air we're probably going to have our ship taken over.

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: -The door opens and leads into another room- I never said anything about flying. -Rushes into that room-

PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan:-Follows him into the room, he glances around it-

PsYcHo_Derodric : *The lights flicker slightly* *Several moments later, the power shuts down*

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: Great. Looks like we have to get out the hard way..


PsYcHo_DaveFY : -The room is fairly large. On the left you can see one of the AA Towers half-lifted up to the roof of the building-

PsYcHo_DaveFY : As in you are in that AA Tower's control center

PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan:-Shrugs- Any way off this rock is going to be hard.

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: -Walks through an open door on the other side into a hallway. It makes a 90 Degree turn to the left, but he chosses to examine the door at the end of the hallway- This should lead out of the base walls..

PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan:-Continues to follow, keeping an eye out for anybody who might get in their way-

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: -Presses his hands on one half of the door and attempts to slide it open-

PsYcHo_Derodric : *The power comes back on*

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: -Looks up in relief- That is much better.

PsYcHo_Derodric : *you can hear several people moving down the hallway*

PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan: Rovan... People are coming. Lets get into that room before they get here.

PsYcHo_Derodric : *along with something big*

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: But that isn't. -In haste, he tears off the door's panel and begins to reroute it-

PsYcHo_DaveFY : -The door opens just as easily as the others-

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: Come on! -Rushes through the door and into the open barren plain of the planet-


PsYcHo_Derodric : *They are right outside the door*

PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan:-Glances down the hallway, in the direction of footsteps. He steps through the door and runs after Rovan-

PsYcHo_Derodric : *looking back you see a large mech, (I'de say about teh size of Dog from Half life), it's "Head" Is in the middle of what you could call a Torso, there are 3 sensors there, 2 are colorer white, 1 is red*

PsYcHo_Derodric : *it is a dark grey color, and one arm is equipped with numerous weapons, the other is equipped with many different tools*


PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: There! -Pointing to a group of boulders and jagged rocks not 'too' far away- We need to take cover!

PsYcHo_Derodric : *You notice it looking at you for a moment, then it turns and starts tampering with the door control*

PsYcHo_Derodric : *It turns and heads the way it came* *The door shuts after several seconds*


PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan: Well there won't be any going back.

PsYcHo_Derodric : *you notice there is no more airial fighting*

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: -Dives behind the rocks and waits for Irvan-

PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan:-Reaches the groups of boulders and quickly hides behind them.-

PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan: So whats your plan now? Whatever is in that ship seems to have taken over the base as well.


PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: Now. We need to reach those mountains -Points at a couple mountains several miles away-

PsYcHo_Derodric : *You see larger ships coming from the 1 enormous one*

PsYcHo_Derodric : *They land on the building, and attach themselves to the roof with large hooks and wires*


PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan: Whatever gets us away from here works for me.-Scowls- I wish I had access to some sort of transmitter.... I'd love to see that ship blown to bits by an Imperial Cruiser.

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: Oh you won't have to worry about this planet being forgotten. This may have been a minor pirate base, but there were a lot of slaves and buyers here. Someone is going to want to know why everything suddenly went dark here.

PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan: And I'm sure that a bunch of pirates are going to be able to defeat whatever just took over this base.

PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan:-Glances back at the base- We should get going, while they are somewhat busy.

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: I see you failed to notice some of the buyers. But it doesn't matter right now. Those aliens seem to be ignoreing us for the time being. Let's go before that changes.

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: -Slowly gets up and looks at the base for any signs of movement before walking towards the Mountains-

PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan:-Gets up and begins to walk beside him, he scans the plains ahead for anything of concern-

PsYcHo_DaveFY : -The plains seem relatively barren. Small clusters of jagged rocks are scattered about followed by distant mountains seen on the horizon at varying distances-

________________________


Last edited by PsYcHo_DaveFY on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psycho-group.canadian-forum.com
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 633
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:19 pm

(Sorry for the delay)

-You reach the mountains a couple days later and stand before a series of cave entrances-

Rovan: -Avoids the entrances for now and begins to climb up the mountain-




RP BY DAVEFY HAS BEEN REVISED BELOW





________________________


Last edited by PsYcHo_DaveFY on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psycho-group.canadian-forum.com
PsYcHo_Derodric
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 559
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 21
Location : In THE Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:09 pm

*About 20 hours after leaving the base, you hear a lound crack, when you look, the ship is already half phased through a large black sphere from which it emerged* *You get a better look at it this time, and you can see flashes of lightning arking off of it and a ring of clouds or fog around it* *When the ship fully enters it, it slightly bulges, then collapses on itself* *about 40 seconds later you hear a lound bang and soon after a rush fo wind*

*The base itself is bearly visable, and does not seem to be completely destroyed or smoking anymore than it did when the original fight started*

________________________



Always Speak Politely to an Enraged Dragon.


"This of course is the way to talk to dragons, if you don't want to reveal your proper name (which is wise), and don't want to infuriate them by flat refusal (which is very wise). No Dragon can resist the fascination of riddling talk and of wasting time trying to understand it." -J.R.R. Tolkien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 633
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:35 am

-After the ship leaves, Rovan looks at Irvan-

Rovan: Well.. that is both good and bad....

________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psycho-group.canadian-forum.com
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 268
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 21
Location : ~In the Wolf Den~

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:07 pm

Irvan: Indeed..... It could be worse however. At least we aren't being pursued so far.

________________________


So says the Wolf!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 633
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Rovan: Well actually what I meant was that it is good that they are gone. It means we can go back. What's bad is that we won't make it back without the water from that geyser ahead. Meaning several more hours walk. And we need to rest.

________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psycho-group.canadian-forum.com
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 268
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 21
Location : ~In the Wolf Den~

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:42 am

Irvan: Ah I see. Even if they've left if doesn't mean the place is safe, they could have left some of the robots that were around earlier. Or other survivors, I doubt the prisoners were able to beat all the slave traders.

________________________


So says the Wolf!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 633
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:13 pm

Rovan: nonetheless it is a place of shelter. -Still headed for the geyser-

________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psycho-group.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   

Back to top Go down
 
The Elatria
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Area :: Serious Roleplaying Scenarios-
Jump to: