Welcome to PsYcHo Roleplaying!

Please Log in or Register.



 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password

Share | 
 

 The Elatria

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 633
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: The Elatria   Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:14 pm

"Hold on down there! We're getting you out o-!"

-The comm systems are cut off as the ship is once again hit causing the ship to vibrate heavily-

Rovan: Report!

Garettin: Shields are down! Inertial Dampeners are failing! Rovan if we don't get out of here soon we'll -He is interrupted by another hit from the enemy weapons. It caused an overload at his station, killing him-

Rovan: Damn it! This is Rovan to the bridge! Is anyone still alive up there!?

-Nothing but static is returned to him followed by another hit from the port side of the ship-

Rovan: -Seeing no other option, he takes the standard HR-II Dalri Pistol from Garettin's  holster on his corpse and makes a break for the escape shuttle on his deck-

-The journey towards the escape pod was rough. With the ship taking heavy damage and explosions everywhere around him, he wasn't sure if he could make it. One of the bulkheads down the corridor explode outwards sending a piece of metal violently hurled at him, embedding in his ribcage. He drops his weapon to the ground from the shock of the impact and screams in pain. Looking down he sees that it is luckily a small piece but it is deep and he is loosing a lot of blood. He forces himself to pick up the pistol and press on at a painful, slow, limp. He eventually reaches the escape pods and opens the bulkheads to them. He steps in and collapses into the pod. He uses what is left of his strength to pull the lever down and slam his fist on the ejection button. The bulkheads close and the pod is bursted from the ship itself-

Rovan: -Lets out a sigh and a grunt of pain, focusing on his chest. Suddenly the escape pod comes to a dead stop- Wha? What now? -After a few seconds of thought he comes to only one conclusion- Tractor beam. It has to be. -He slams his fist on the side of the confined space as he feels the pod being pulled, clearly towards the attacking vessel- Will my day PLEASE get better soon!?

-Soon the gravity can be felt outside the pod followed by it falling to the bottom of wherever he is. He grunts loudly in pain from the impact. Not a few seconds later is it when a fusion torch can be seen cutting through the pod's entrance. The door is pulled outward when 2 humanoid figures rush into the opening. He fires at one -- striking it in the leg -- but the other hits him with the butt of his weapon, knocking him unconscious-

-He awakes in what seems only moments later in a force fielded holding cell. He is healed of his wound and trapped in this room with about seven or so other holding cells-

________________________


Last edited by PsYcHo_DaveFY on Sun May 12, 2013 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psycho-group.canadian-forum.com
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 268
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 21
Location : ~In the Wolf Den~

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:18 pm

-Across from him in a similar holding cell sits another man. He is standing looking around with curiosity, he looks to be around 5'3" with black hair and hazel eyes. His gaze settles on you.- "About time you woke up, you've been out for quite awhile."

________________________


So says the Wolf!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsYcHo_Dark



Posts : 20
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:00 pm

-watching both men with light green eyes in her own respective cell, a dark brown haired women with red streaks at about 5.5 calmly states-

"Oh im sure it would of been easier to sleep the time away then try to figure a way out"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsYcHo_Derodric
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 559
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 21
Location : In THE Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:36 am

A small, almost shuttle sized ship sits stationary in a Beta-C Class Nebula located about half a light year away from the pirate vessel. The ship is masked by the Nebula, but scans the pirate vessel at irragilar intervals to prohibit triangulation. Valater (Vah La Tehr) quickly spins in his jerry rigged captains seat and reaches up to a control panel above the viewing screen and flips several switches thus jamming communications within a 3 lightyear diameter including his own. He then reaches over to a side panel and presses a button which lights up red. He remains in the nebula as long as the ship is within jamming range.

________________________



Always Speak Politely to an Enraged Dragon.


"This of course is the way to talk to dragons, if you don't want to reveal your proper name (which is wise), and don't want to infuriate them by flat refusal (which is very wise). No Dragon can resist the fascination of riddling talk and of wasting time trying to understand it." -J.R.R. Tolkien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 633
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Rovan: -Grasping his head in disorientation- Who.. Who are you? Where are we?

________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psycho-group.canadian-forum.com
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 268
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 21
Location : ~In the Wolf Den~

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:40 pm

Irvan:-Grins and spreads his arms- "Well we are on a wonderful pirate ship that, just so happened to destroy my ship as well as yours! And if you care for my name, its Irvan, I was part of the Imperial Army until these goons picked off one of our transports. Probably needed some good arms and ammunition. As for her..."-He shrugs- No clue. "

________________________


So says the Wolf!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 633
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:48 am

Rovan: Huh, an Imperial.. Didn't know that the Imps could get caught off guard from pirates...

________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psycho-group.canadian-forum.com
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 268
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 21
Location : ~In the Wolf Den~

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:33 pm

Irvan:-Chuckles as he reaches up and rubs the back of his neck- We were passing by a nebula and the bridge wasn't quite paying attention.... They attacked us by surprise and well, I'm sure you can guess the rest. These pirates are remarkably efficient however, never ran into pirates who could destroy a ship so quickly then escape before our escort could even do any real damage.

________________________


So says the Wolf!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 633
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:52 pm

Rovan: Heh.. I know the feeling.. We barely survived 15 minutes..

________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psycho-group.canadian-forum.com
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 268
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 21
Location : ~In the Wolf Den~

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:03 am

Irvan:-Chuckles- Thats a shame.... Any idea on how to get out of these though? I never specialized in breaking out of holding cells. I never got caught. -Smirking-

________________________


So says the Wolf!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 633
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:34 pm

Rovan: -Looking around- Hmm.. Completely force-fielded cell.... This ship either isn't big enough to have a proper, more secure brig or they thought that this would do.

-Rips off a piece of his already torn clothing, crumples up into a ball, and calmly tosses it at the field. The ball of fabric is disintegrated as it touches the field-

And that is why. The field will kill you if you touch it. Good thing they gave enough room to at least lie down though.

________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psycho-group.canadian-forum.com
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 268
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 21
Location : ~In the Wolf Den~

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Irvan: Indeed. But you are telling me things I already knew. We still have to figure out a way to get out these cells.

________________________


So says the Wolf!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 633
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:29 am

Rovan: They weren't things I knew, however. As for escape, I don't really see what we can do right now.

-He leans back against the floor and relaxes-

After all, we are on a not-big-at-all kind of ship in the middle of.. well.. space. Getting out of these cells would be the easy part. Overtaking the ship would be a challenge. Plus...

-Leaning up a bit and nodding high at the wall behind you to where an active survailence device is then leaning back down-

...they are watching us. An attempt wouldn't catch them off-guard at all. They might just kill us for being too much trouble. And even if we do somehow manage to gain the ship, all it takes is one self-destruct sequence and we are dead. There really isn't much I can see us doing at this point.

________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psycho-group.canadian-forum.com
PsYcHo_Dark



Posts : 20
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:18 pm

-Watching both men exchange words over the situation-

"Ahh I just love a good game of wait and see. at this point we are basically screwed"
She glances to both men
"But trust me if it comes to it.. im not going out without a bang how about you?" glancing towards Irvan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 268
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 21
Location : ~In the Wolf Den~

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:18 pm

Irvan:-Shrugs and sits down on the floor- "It depends. I'd rather wait for a chance to get away than be killed."

________________________


So says the Wolf!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsYcHo_Dark



Posts : 20
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-03
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:22 pm

"hm.. im not saying I want to die, I still have a few things to take care of before that"
she looks down to the ground-
"But if we are on deaths row.. whats the harm in trying a last chance escape attempt?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 268
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 21
Location : ~In the Wolf Den~

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:46 pm

Irvan: How about we wait and see what happens.

________________________


So says the Wolf!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 633
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:49 pm

-About a week and some goes by when Rovan lifts his head and starts to look around-

Rovan: We're landing...

-As you are now aware of this, everyone does feel the slight change in gravity due to the ship's descent-

________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psycho-group.canadian-forum.com
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 268
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 21
Location : ~In the Wolf Den~

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:01 pm

Irvan:-Sits up and reaches for his toes, stretching his muscles.- "About time, I don't know about you but I'm feeling a little cooped up."

________________________


So says the Wolf!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 633
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:36 pm

-After several minutes, you feel the ship touch down on the surface. Several fully armored -- from head to toe -- humanoid figures walk into the room and aim their weapons at all the occupied cells. The force fields deactivate and the men 'urge' you all to stand. They march you all out and off the ship onto a barren, rocky planet. There are several buildings around, with a larger one -- looking like a command post of some kind -- in the center. You can see that you are being escorted to a large line of what looks like captured refugees and the like-

________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psycho-group.canadian-forum.com
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 268
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 21
Location : ~In the Wolf Den~

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:07 pm

Irvan:-Walks into line camly, his head held high.-

________________________


So says the Wolf!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 633
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:40 am

-You all reach the lineup and are tagged with numbers. You can see the pirates getting paid off for their 'contribution' to this slave market. Some men grab each of you and start to drag you away for processing before being put on display-

________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psycho-group.canadian-forum.com
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 268
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 21
Location : ~In the Wolf Den~

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:35 am

Irvan:-Puts up a small struggle as they try to tag him but complies eventually. He glares at anybody who looks at him with interest-

________________________


So says the Wolf!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 633
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-02-19
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:12 am

Rovan: -Takes the chance and strikes one of the guards in the stomache, followed by another strike on his back. One of the guards takes out and activates a stunstick. He thrusts it at Rovan, who in turns dodges and grabs the hilt trying to get control of it-


-One of the guards lets go of Irvan and starts to walk towards Rovan. He is taking out a stunstick as well-

________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psycho-group.canadian-forum.com
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
avatar

Posts : 268
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 21
Location : ~In the Wolf Den~

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:03 am

Irvan:-Attempts to strike the remaining guard beside him in the stomach, following with an uppercut to the mans chin.-

________________________


So says the Wolf!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   

Back to top Go down
 
The Elatria
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Area :: Serious Roleplaying Scenarios-
Jump to: