Welcome to PsYcHo Roleplaying!

Please Log in or Register.
Welcome to PsYcHo Roleplaying!

Please Log in or Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Mass Effect 2 - Suicide Mission

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PsYcHo_Derodric
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Derodric

Mass Effect 2 - Suicide Mission Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect 2 - Suicide Mission   Mass Effect 2 - Suicide Mission Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:36 am

0:00: Westorlas Cytheria is walking through a camp. There are many tents, and the ground seems charred, the sky black, and the tents are flapping in the wind.

0:00 - 0:42: You hear a voice, its deep and seems to be coming from no where in particular "This is suicide you know?"

You hear Westorlas respond, but his mouth does not move. "Isn't what we always do suicide?"

The voice responds, "I guess, but not like what we're about to do."

Westorlas responds, "I suppose, but it has to be done."

Westorlas walks into tent. The camera changes to one inside the tent. Westorlas walks over to a small table with a mirror on it.

Voice responds, "I want you to stay close then, and I will try to remain in the air as long as possible."

Westorlas, "I'll see you outside then."

Westorlas looks at himself in the mirror, then reaches down off camera.

0:43: Westorlas sets a helmet down on the table. (The Helmet is very unique and is silver in color).

0:44 - 2:09: Westorlas puts on a chain glove, then camera switches to a large sivler dragon, some men are hoisting a large plate onto the side of his shoulder, and the camera swtiches back and forth between each armor peice, ending on Westorlas putting on his helmet looking into the mirror.

2:10: Westorlas turns and walks out of the tent.

2:11 - 2:28: Westorlas walks through the camp wearing his complete armor set.

2:29 - 2:46: Westorlas walks into a clearin in the camp, the large (now armored) silver dragon lies in the center.

Silver Dragon says to Westorlas, but his mouth still does not move, he just looks at Westorlas. "Nice to join me."

Westorlas replys in mind, "Nice to see you to Vael."

Vael: "Well are you ready?"

Westorlas: "As ready as I will ever be."

Westorlas walks up to Vael placing a hand on his side.

2:47 - 3:02: Westorlas turns around and sees an armored man, he is in very unique and flowing armor, there are lots of dark reds and oranges in the armor. The man nods and Westorlas climbs onto Vael's back.

Westorlas pats Vael's neck saying through mind, "Don't let them even see it coming!" Both Vael and Westorlas chuckle solemly.

3:03 - 3:15: Westorlas looks over the entire camp, looks back down straight after a few moments.

3:16 - 3:25: Vael takes off and flys a circle around the camp quickly.

3:26 - 3:40: Vael turns straight and flys toward a large looming pillar of black smoke in the distance. Westorlas looks down seeing what men they have gathered, forming into ranks far below.

3:41 - 4:16: Vael is flying straight, slowly gaining alltitude, time lapses and it shows them much closer to the pillar now.

4:17 - 4:34: Westorlas looks down seeing large hordes of Atlas's forces. He turns back toward Vael, "There they are. You ready to do this?"

Vael responds, "Absolutly, lets show them who their dealing with..."

Westorlas: "Take lead."

4:35: The camera continues to go forward, but Vael makes a sharp turn off camera at a downward angle. Slowly fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 2 - Suicide Mission
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Area :: Commentary's for Songs-
Jump to: