Welcome to PsYcHo Roleplaying!

Please Log in or Register.
Welcome to PsYcHo Roleplaying!

Please Log in or Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Welcome to the Commentary's Section

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_DaveFY

Welcome to the Commentary's Section Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Commentary's Section   Welcome to the Commentary's Section Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:20 pm

Greetings to all, far and wide!

It has come to mind that recently, Derodric and I have been listening to random songs and making commentary's on them. We find it quite fun to use our imaginations in such a way, and invite anyone else who may be interested to join us in this action. :D

If not, then you can simply watch the others and enjoy how far spread people's imagination can go, simply by listening to music.

Now, how this works is you pick a song you wish to share with us - one that sparks an image in your mind is prefferable - and you tell us what you see by listening to the music. What is happening at the time? What does it remind you of? For setup, it would be best if you showed the video at the top and then used the times of when certain things are happening.

For example;

{Song Name and URL Link OR Video Itself} ([ y o u t u b e ] URL [ / y o u t u b e ] No Spaces!)
{Name of Commentary (optional)}

0:00 - {Description}

0:34 - {Something happens at this moment}

etc.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this section and have fun. We can't wait to see what your mind unlocks! :D
Back to top Go down
https://psycho-group.rpg-board.net

Welcome to the Commentary's Section
Page 1 of 1